Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Re Purchases


















I love trying and testing new products, and when I find ones I really like I tend to use them up fast! I thought I would share with you some products I have been loving and have had to repurchase! 

Some of the make up products I have repurchased is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder which is just amazing. It keeps me looking matte the whole day and helps ensure my foundation doesn't come off too much throughout the day. Another Rimmel London product is their Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner in black. I love this eyeliner so much! I lasts forever and doesn't smudge at all. I prefer the waterproof version as I think it looks like a darker and thicker black as well as lasting a long time. It can be built up to look thicker but you can also apply it quite thin if you prefer. 
Of course it can't be a repurchase post without mentioning the holy grail of concealer the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer; and I get the shade 1 fair.  This is just the greatest concealer ever! It is so creamy and thick which hides blemishes and under-eye circles and lasts all day - literally! 
For skincare I have repurchased the Maybelline Baby Skin pore eraser. I have recently done a blog post about this but I think is so good. It hides your pores and allows your make up to go on nicely and last all day. It is a thicker consistency which I think is really good as I actually feel like it is working. 
For hair I have re-bought the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush. Personally I don't like the scents of them that much but they work amazingly! They get rid off all the shine or greasy patches in your hair and it lasts all day which is perfect. I have also got the Tony and Guy Sea Salt Spray which is just so good for adding texture and loose beach-like waves to your hair. And as a bonus it smells amazing!
Let me know some of your favourite products in the comments!
Justaddgloss x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Post, I also love the Rimmel liner and collection concealor.
    Lucy x
    www.justthatlucy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo is great!
    now I'll try the Rimmel make-up too :)

    xo Honey
    honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete